In compliance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, below are the necessary data of the website owner waterfall.pt (hereinafter referred to as the «Site») service provider:
– Name or company name: Frenetikmove Lda
– Identity number or tax identification: PT510745989
– Residence or address: Praceta dos Pinheiros, N. 69, 4430-439 Vilar de Andorinho
– E-mail address: email@example.com
– Contact telephone number: +351 917 384 954
General conditions of use
- Legal protection of contents
The owner of the Site is also the owner of the rights to exploit the intellectual and industrial property of the Site, including all Content and elements of the Site (by way of enunciation, text, images, audio and videos) available from the Site, as well as those you have hosted on third-party sites either because they are owned by you or because you have obtained the appropriate rights to use them. Likewise, the holder has obtained the appropriate authorizations regarding the image rights of those who appear on its Site. The total or partial reproduction, copying or distribution of the Content is prohibited, without the express authorization of the holder. In no case will it be understood that the User’s access and navigation implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of these rights by the owner of the Site. Therefore, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reuse, explore, reproduce, communicate publicly, transmit, use, process or distribute in any way all or part of the Content and elements of the Site for public or commercial purposes without express written permission of the holder thereof. Therefore, in accordance with the previous paragraph, the User may, in addition to viewing the Content and elements of the Site, print, copy or transfer them whenever such actions are intended exclusively for their personal and private use. It is prohibited to use the holder’s contact details (postal address, telephone number, email address) to send any type of commercial communication, except with the necessary authorizations as provided for in the applicable regulations.
- Associated brands and logos
The trademarks incorporated in the Site belong to their owner or to third parties, with their authorization for their use on the Site. Anyone browsing the Site is prohibited from using these trademarks, logos and distinctive signs without the owner’s authorization or license to use them. Responsibilities
- Site Suspension
The functioning of the Site is supported by servers of service providers, connected by means of public-private communications infrastructure. The Website owner will do everything possible to ensure their correct functioning, however, they cannot guarantee the absence of interruptions for technical reasons in order to carry out repair and/or maintenance tasks or lack of coverage or failures in the equipment and/or networks necessary for the transmission of data, which are beyond its control. Thus, access to the Site may be suspended for reasons of force majeure (unforeseeable causes or which, foreseen or foreseeable, are unavoidable) such as those listed below in an enumerative, but non-limiting way:
- Failures in the electricity or telephone network supply,
- Virus attacks on servers that support the Site,
- Errors by users when accessing the Site,
- Fires, floods, earthquakes or other events of nature,
- Strikes or labor conflicts,
- War conflicts or other situations of force majeure.
The owner of the Site disclaims any kind of responsibility if any of the circumstances indicated in this clause materialize.
- User responsibility
- Owner’s Liability
The owner of the Site is not responsible for any damage caused to the User or third parties as a result of a breach attributable to the User, or even for alterations to the User’s equipment. Thus, it does not even assume any responsibility for illegitimate intrusions through the use of computer viruses or others, whatever their origin, for the misuse of the Site by the User or security errors caused by the incorrect functioning of the terminal equipment used by the User.
User obligations The User may not, at any time, modify, alter or delete any data, information, content or element or content that is included on the Site. The User must use the services we make available to him diligently, correctly and lawfully. It may not, under any pretext, spread content or propaganda of a racist, pornographic, xenophobic nature or that, in general, makes an apology for criminal, violent or offensive acts against people and fundamental rights. The User may not include software, viruses, malware or any other harmful agent in computer systems that could damage or alter the devices or terminals of the company or other Users. The User will be solely responsible for the damages and losses that may be caused by non-compliance with the conditions and obligations set out in these Conditions. The User is prohibited from transmitting, including or broadcasting advertising of himself or third parties through any means available on our Site, without the express authorization of the owner of the same. Hyperlinks The mentions that may be made on the Site to other third party sites are for information purposes only. The website owner does not develop or manage these pages nor does he own the aforementioned Internet addresses unless expressly indicated. Therefore, the latter will not be responsible for the contents that they incorporate, nor for the damages arising from said access, nor for those generated by the services they provide. The owner of the Site authorizes the creation of links and hyperlinks from other sites. However, whoever proposes to create a link between their website and the Site must do so in compliance with the following conditions:
- The website on which the link is created will not contain illicit information or content, contrary to morals, good customs, public order or any rights of third parties.
- It will not be stated or given to understand that the owner of the Site has expressly authorized the link or that he has previously supervised, assumed or recommended in any way the services offered or made available on the website that creates the link to the Site. Consequently, it is recommended that anyone browsing the Site be prudent in evaluating and using the information, content and services existing on the linked sites.
- The creation of the link does not imply, in any case, the existence of a relationship between the owner of the Site and the owner of the website in which the aforementioned link is incorporated.
- Own cookies: These are cookies sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a device or domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies sent to the user’s equipment from a device or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
According to the length of time they remain active:
- Session cookies: these are cookies that collect and store data when the user accesses the website and cease as soon as the user leaves the site (for example, a list of purchased products).
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which data are still stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to its purpose
- Technical cookies: they are essential and strictly necessary cookies for the correct functioning of the website and for using the different options or services we offer. For example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the process of purchasing an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content to play videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: these are cookies that allow the user to specify or customize some features of the website. For example, setting the language, regional setting or browser type.
- Analysis cookies: these are cookies that allow us to track and analyze user behavior on our website in order to create browsing profiles and learn about user preferences. They are usually used to measure user activity with the aim of improving the service we offer depending on the results we obtain. For example, through an analytic cookie it is possible to control the geographic areas of greatest interest to a user, which product or service is more widely accepted, etc.
- Advertising cookies: these are cookies that allow the management, as efficiently as possible, of advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or how often ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included on a website, an application or a platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, enabling the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
What cookies do we use?
|Company||Cookie name||Purpose and duration|
|Google Inc.||_ga _gat_UA-18696209-1 _gid||Allows the measurement and analysis of navigation on websites. The _gat cookies are valid for 1 minute, the _gid cookie is valid for 24 hours and the _ga cookie expires after 2 years. More information here.* You can cancel Google Analytics cookies by installing the following browser add-on.|
Identification of the data controller The data provided by the user will be processed by ESPAÇOS MENTA, SERVIÇOS DE ARQUITECTURA, LDA. with tax address at Av. da Igreja, No. 39 – 7º Esqº 1700-233 Lisbon, (hereinafter referred to as “Responsible”) for the purposes set out in the following point. You can contact the Responsible through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org or, if you prefer, through our phone number: 218444362. Purpose of the treatments
- Answer the questions that the interested party sends to the Responsible.
- 1. Period of conservation: The data will be kept until the resolution of the question raised by the interested party. After this period, the data will be kept for a period of 5 (five) years for the purpose of formulating, exercising or defending claims.
- 2. Fundamento jurídico: Interesse legítimo do responsável para responder ao seu pedido de informação ou oferecer-lhe a assistência de que precise.
- Manage your participation in Responsible selection processes
- 1. Retention period: The data will be kept for 2 (two) years.
- 2. Legal basis: Legal interest of the Responsible in selecting personnel.
Recipients of your data The Responsible hires third party subcontractors in order to provide its services. If, for any reason, it is necessary to communicate these data to third parties, you will be informed in advance and, if applicable, your consent will be requested and the purposes of the communication and the identity of the third party to which they will be communicated will be specified. All of this with the exception of the eventuality that a legal requirement makes it necessary to communicate this data to a third party. Rights The persons who provide us with their data enjoy the following rights in relation to them:
- Right of access
- Right of rectification or deletion
- Right to Limitation of Treatment
- Right to portability
- Right of opposition
- Right to withdraw consent